Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.10.2008

    Aight

    It seems as though yesterday
    There was a fight yesterday
    I'm going to lightly cover that simply by saying...
    ONE: It's too hot to be fighting
    TWO: Way to go, fit the stereotype
    THREE: Nothing, I mean NOTHING is worth fighting for, because if you loved it so much you would protect it from violence and chaos

    Now that that is over
    Today was pretty good
    Hot as hell but good
    Apparently we had a half day today so I brought a nap-sac with a thin binder, and a french book
    That was it
    I worked on some music with my main man (and co-founder of METHOD PRODUCTIONS) Nyann
    I'm working on this Keith Mansfeild Sample
    Same as DangerMouse did for Gnarls Barkley's "run"
    But... I also gotta work on this project for Romeo and Juliet
    Not a bad book just a lil bit regurgitated over and over
    But I'll be back later with the Daily Dose this weekend and maybe some music related news

    The Thought Bubble get more Educated
    (STOP THE VIOLENCE)

    No comments: