Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.11.2008

    Apparently...

    Your brother from another mother didn't have school
    Apparently, last night Michael Mann and his buddy Spielberg wanted to do a remake of 
    "The Perfect Storm"
    Last night was ridiculous, 60 mph winds, a torrential down pour, a lightning show that would straight doo-doo on the fireworks show at Disney Land, and thunder that made grown men cry for they're mothers
    Apparently there were rolling black out and power was in and out all over town, which leads to...
    NO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I woke up and it looked like the scene in Twister after the tornado hit
    Trash, tree branches, and I thought I saw a cow stuck in a tree(HYPERBOLE)
    But I call Matt, and I'm bugging because I had studied for a test and did a project the day before
    And he was like "There is no school"
    And I SPAZZ (Like N*E*R*D, just much more happier)
    SO...(damn I'm using a LOT of all capital words)
    I venture off to Matt's house
    We slothed it out to day
    Chilling, working on beats and playing PS3 all day
    Then Zane comes over all late, just yaking away about his new girlfriend
    That took up like 15-20 minutes
    And we played b-ball out in Matt's backyard
    If I have yet to fill you in on anything detrimental to the story is that Matt's house is HUGE
    Any who, we play ball, Zane recorded this wack video of him trying to dunk...
    I put my keys down to shoot around, because you know...
    I'm ill with the pill
    And by the time it is ready to vamoose(Matt had soccer practice)
    I can't find my keys
    And here is a historical note to those who read the blog and don't know me
    I don't have the best history with keys
    But it took me and Matt (a.k.a. CSI) like twenty minutes to find said keys
    But now I am home, I found them of course
    Yet I really need to send off my father's day gift
    Can you say Ralph Lauren Bow ties
    I knew I got my addiction from somewhere

    Peace and One Love
    The Thought Bubble chills out on off days

    No comments: