Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.26.2008

    Guess Who's Back

    The Brain is back 
    Ladies and Gentlemen
    I was at Lebron James Kings Academy
    I had a lot of fun
    Made some friends
    Learned some things to take with me into the summer
    But most importantly I played good basketball
    Weirdly, it felt like something came over me
    Usually I am a person that is usually kept to their self
    Especially around a large group
    But at camp I became more vocal than ever imaginable for myself
    Personally it helped on and off the court
    On the court it picked up my team's intensity 
    Off the court I made some new friends
    I would post a photo from camp yet my dad's scanner is acting a little crazy
    That would lead as a perfect segway (Or whatever they call it)
    NOW...
    I am in Chicago
    South Side (YEA E YEA)
    Chilling with my little sister(Sydney, 7), little brother (Sebastian, 2,)
    Pops, Grandma, GG(Great-Grandma)
    And my aunts and uncles on my moms side of the family
    This looks to be a great summer
    I think down the road this should lead to be becoming a better brother, son, and person

    The Brain is BACK...
    SUCKAS

    No comments: