Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.18.2008

    Today Was A Good Day


    I kinda had a good day
    I got a 88 on a final exam
    And I'm feeling the fact that I hung with my people
    We chilled after school
    We meaning 
    Matt (hypekillaz.wordpress.com)
    Zane
    Julian(In Pic, the lurker)
    Jared
    Amber R.(In Pic, on left)
    Vianna(In Pic, on right)
    Raquel
    Tyler
    etc...
    It was mad chill uptown in Montclair
    And I got a sense of family and friends
    And the people were mad cool
    Yet I digress
    What I'm really trying to say people is today was fine
    Not spectacular
    Not amazing
    But it was fine
    I got so see some old teachers at an old school
    Chilled with my people (look above)
    See I think I got it know
    I've had songs pop in and out of my head all day
    Corresponding to the exact moment and time
    It had a weird effect on the day
    I mean I'm sitting there
    A bentley drives by and I start thinking about any bragging rap song
    A girl I like passed me by-Pharcyde starts playing
    I know I'm not the only one

    Okay I had a tangent
    Anywho
    Props to the pals and they produced a pretty fun day
    The Thought Bubble Had an A+ Day

    No comments: