Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.14.2008

    Couldn't Get Much Better

    Today was good
    Even though I was awoken at like 6 to take out the neighbor's trash for them
    Then go back to sleep for another two hours
    I was awoken with a text message
    About two hours later
    "Are you up yet"
    Well I am now
    It was one my best friends
    A kid I've known basically all my life
    Marvin "Geno" Smith
    Dude is like a brother
    And every summer
    We hang out and have these days 
    Where we chill out all day
    And somewhere (and I mean that in the most random way)
    Somewhere in the day we play basketball 
    He comes over its like 9 or something
    I don't know or remember
    Remind you I was awoken at 6 
    So I'm basically going to be discombobulated 
    For the WHOLE morning
    We chill catch up on good times
    And since I'm barely in Chicago
    All we have is a XBOX
    We played Ghost Recon: Summit Strike
    Watched people getting dunked on and their ankles broken on Youtube
    Geno went to the store
    And he like vanished for a second
    Came back mad later
    We watched "The Happening"
    Yeah I know 
    If you know me I'm against bootlegs
    But it was mad high quality
    It must've been from a screening or something
    That movie is off the chain
    My pops hit me up that my cousin Terrance was hooping 
    Hence to complete the cliche that is Geno and I's regular day
    We hoop for a while
    I come back home like a hour or two later
    Geno is attempting to finish "The Happening"
    And now I'm here
    After a good dinner
    Now I'm chilling
    Got my eyes set on dessert 
    Eyes set on the future
    I'm watching Auqa Teen Hunger Force
    "Are those clouds on fire?"
    Got some plans for the future
    Some money plans for these beats
    Go cop the mixtape

    The Brain had a A+ okay day

    1 comment:

    fuzzy473 said...

    just watched the hunger force