Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.16.2008

    Daily Dose, Straight From The Man In The White Coat







    Alright
    Today I spent with my moms and her friends at the beach
    Truth be told my first time down at Jersey Shore
    Was great
    Belmar Beach is definitely one of the best beaches I've ever been to
    That sums up my day
    I may actually finish Love On Wax Scene 8
    But there have been plenty of things in the way
    The schedule has been
    BANANAS 
    Yet I digress
    Today's daily dose
    FROM THE TOP
    New Supra Skytops Patent Red they look real sexy
    Jordan Six Rings finally released at FinishLine
    Go ahead and click FinishLine
    And moving on...
    New Original Fake Graphic, expect it on a tee-shirt soon
    Now for the next fresh subject there is a pretty dope story
    Actually get the full story at HighSnobiety
    All you need to know is Stones Throw x Converse x UNDFTD
    realmadHECTIC x Mita Sneakers team up for the NB 13th pack
    Seriously who else teams up with NB
    Yet they always turn out hot
    You won't see your casual runner in the 'burbs rocking these on his morning jog
    And lastly disgustingly fresh Lewis Leathers x Comme Des Garcons
    And For the video
    You've definitely heard the song
    But I'm going to flip it
    Ryan Leslie
    THE MAKING OF ADDICTION


    No comments: