Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.25.2008

    New Music Monday





    Alright I really don't do the whole new music thing
    YET...
    With the circulation of it going around 
    And with two records that are just overshadowing these other releases 
    Todays line up includes
    88 Keys and KanYe with a final version of a cut that was on the 
    "Can't Tell Me Nothing Mixtape" but here is the track
    Next up is Nov Ganon of NYC
    He reps with three tracks today
    And third up to bat is Illa J
    Yes J Dilla(R.I.P.) lil brother
    Looks like Illa learned well from his big brother, he has some big footsteps to follow
    I think he'll be able to bring good to the Yancey name once again
    Last up is A-Smash and Mickey Factz with a dope remix of M.I.A.'s Paper Planes

    No comments: