Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.05.2008

    Parents Just Don't Understand

    Really this is for my age range
    I mean I have young parents
    But there is still an age barrier
    Even as an old soul
    I think sometimes parents just don't understand
    And this is coming from a goody two shoes
    But it's just little things parents do to bug us kids
    I'm keeping this short but feel free to comment
    It's the talks parents and kids have that solve these problems
    But on a small note
    I would like to shout out my parents
    My mama you could call her Ms. B
    My pops you could call him Mr. Martin
    And the title would clue you in on the video
    Get ya retro gear on and groove
    With your parents....
    If your parents are cool enough to

    So on this note I bid you ado

    The Brain never understands

    No comments: