Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    9.10.2008

    Daily Dosage










    Alright
    Daily Dose time
    Today it didn't rain
    So I threw on the long sleeve Polo Bear by Ralph Lauren
    If you didn't know, it is my FAVORITE brand
    Forget all the other, Japanese, fresh and new, and others
    Ralph Lauren is classic optimized with dope
    I even found a blog for my fellow Lo Heads
    Also got some New Jadakiss with a little bit of Jay-z talking
    Now to the freshness
    Okay Pharrell has disgusted me once again with this chain, bad enough he just bought some paintings from KAWS, props via Hypebeast
    Bless Glasses No. 34 this equals DOPENESSISSTY
    Cop that SLAMJAM
    For the ladies, Puma First Round "Teddy Bear"
    Not really big on foreign sneaks, but Maccheronian Italian Army Sneakers
    Staple Pigeon New Eras
    Can you say Ice Cream Fall Releases 
    AAAHHHHH!!!!!! More Original Fake, this time hoodies
    And now a classic vid

    No comments: