Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    9.01.2008

    Daily Dose aka It's The First Of The Month







    Okay it's the first of the month
    Meaning new things, new beginnings
    My auntie from Chicago, just moved in
    So I gotta adjust
    But the blog is same homie
    Gotta Daily Dose for you people
    And yeah I said you people
    I see the comments thanks in advance
    Keep showing love 
    Now from the top
    Nigo's Favorite Shop Bape Varsity Jackets
    Stussy fall preview, I'm a personal fan of Stussy, their shirts are usually a must have
    Diamond Supply Co. tee-shirts, pretty dope, despite the played out diamond graphic's
    City Of Men x X-Large Japan tee-shirt, this is actually pretty fresh
    Remember LA Gear? Well they're back
    And you see those Collab glasses, now thats a dope pair of shades
    And since it is the first of the month
    I got a anthem for ya

    No comments: