Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    9.02.2008

    Daily Dose









    Ok, the fact that school is approaching slowly
    My Auntie is fully moved in, we even strolled down the Bloomfield Ave.
    But today was short and simple
    I gotta prep myself for school though
    Well mentally that is
    Finally got my plans for my birthday straight
    But seeing that a couple of people have birthdays near mine
    Some non family plans may have to be made
    Aside from that nothing else is new
    Hit me up with anything
    I'm actually thinking of hiring a new writer for the blog
    Well someone else to write along with me
    As soon as I can figure out how
    But hit me up if you would like to try out your hand at writing for a blog
    Thelonious Thoughts is a "everything blog"
    Anything that affects me goes in the blog, but someone else's perspective would be a nice change of pace
    So I'll leave that for that
    And on to the freshness
    From the top
    May have to keep this venison on ice, Puma First Round Ex Deer
    WTAPS fall/winter looks are beyond dope to the umpteenth degree
    ALIFE Everbody Mid Lux Tweed
    info via COMPLEX aka my favorite mag
    Upper Playground September Hats
    Mishka NYC Backpacks, DEF a cop before school
    Finally got info on the Back To School Dunks via HighSnobiety
    They drop September 6th cop at MITA
    Best Package from Nike in a while, I present... The Mid Autumn Classic Pack
    More from the Colette x Gap upcoming collection
    With all these new beginnings I think I need a woman

    No comments: