Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    9.08.2008

    Daily Dose





    Daily Dose 
    I gotta be short
    I've been losing sleep
    And with the completion of THE ATTIK
    And some great new things happening for me
    I almost forgot to post
    Really because I'm looking for a Size 11.5 P-Rod Hi "Jordan"
    Or some Jordans, really which would go with a Bulls Starter Jacket
    Voila
    I Shouldn't of even posted that knowledge
    But I guess I gotta sweet spot right now
    Now to the freshness
    From the top
    DQM Dunks are finally OUT
    Go cop oh wait, theres only going to be 15 of each
    That is on its September 20th release in Parisian shops
    But slowly expect them in the US after
    UNDFTD Santa Monica Regional Tee Shirt
    DQM ain't done, they got the fitteds to match
    Remember Ato? Better yet remember those Ato Cowhide Boots?
    Remember those dope ass kicks Kanye had on at Summer Jam?
    There you go well Ato is at it again peep it and go cop

    No comments: