Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    9.12.2008

    Daily Dose








    Back in full effect
    Not like I even went anywhere though
    Really just a rainy soggy Friday
    I hate the fact that in Montclair
    IT RAINS EVERY FRIDAY
    Last school year I lost count of all the days that it rained on Friday
    From The Top
    Resonate Goodenough Fall/Winter
    via NOS
    Gore-tex SB Dunks soon to drop, these are a must cop when they drop
    Problem is there are a few miscues in the whole Gore-tex idea info via CROOKED 
    Reebok gets a wee bit patriotic , Court Victory Pump, part of the USA Flag 2009 pack
    via VAGANT
    New Rocksmith tees, I am a personal fan of Rocksmith they always come with heat
    Livestock x Don Pendleton Tee Shirt series
    I'll even throw a classic video too

    Got New Music For You As Well
    Fly Union
    Now me and Matt were bumping this A LONG time ago but NY based trio Old Money is pretty dope
    Got Some New T.I.P., well it's a new video

    No comments: