Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.13.2008

    Daily Dose






    Happy Columbus Day
    (Sike, you think he found America...WRONG)
    Well aside from having another day off
    Today was boring
    Not much happened
    Overall my weekends have been boring
    I need some spice in my weekends
    But I have been hard at work producing and working on some tracks
    And I found a dope mixtape
    Milkman Presents Saturday Morning
    Here is a track from the tape
    Hit me up for more info
    But any who lets keep it rolling
    The Hundreds x LiveStock x eS| Border Patrol all this equals a dope shoe
    They drop the 18th this month at Hundreds flagship stores (Kicks are limited)
    More limited kicks, DJ Irie x Creative Recreation Milano Hi
    Bape celebrates it's London Store's 6th anniversary
    A Nike Court Force Hi in a pretty dope colorway
    These ain't out yet, but the Jordan Six Rings have grown on me
    And trust me the laser is real dope
    Peep the video
    One Love

    No comments: