Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.15.2008

    Daily Dose






    What is up folks
    Kris is posting stuff
    goody good
    But things aren't great right now 
    According to my sources 
    Ryne has passed
    We will miss you #45
    The debate is about to air
    Man let me just get this out so here is the freshness
    But all in the name of Ryne
    Jordan 1 Premium Pack,
    Confirmed for a Nov. 22 release
    American Rag Cie x Citizen Alterna Chronograph watch, pretty dope
    cop at ZOZO
    Sam Flores and his brand 12 Grain continue the dopeness
    cop at UPRPLYGRND
    Okay, these dunks are actually dope as hell, i can't even get into detail right now though
    No news on release, but trust, I got my eyes on them
    Yes more watches, Nooka (no i didn't make that up) x Hellz
    Dope video for today
    We'll be missing you Ryne

    No comments: