Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    11.17.2008

    On My Grizzly


    Really how I'm feeling right now 
    I can't describe it
    I'm just at a crossroad
    I know where I want to go for college
    When I talk to seniors about high school
    They always tell me you won't want to go to the same school you pick right now
    I laugh on the inside though
    Unlike others I dedicate myself to things I love to DEATH
    Sincerely I know what schools are in my choices
    And as producing is going well and I'm surrounding myself with people that have certain goals
    I think that my future is bright
    Coming from what I do
    I think that you'll hear Thelonious a lot more
    And I will sure make those around me proud
    Aight it's darn near midnight
    Good night readers

    No comments: