Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.08.2008

    HEAT WAVE (And an alright weekend)


    Okay it is early june heat is understandable, yet a nice walk home had your boy sweating like a hebrew slave after a hot meal. I crashed at my homie Matt's house (shout out to Hype-Killaz), And I walked home around like... let's say about 3:00 PM. It takes about 15-25 minutes to walk from Matt's to my crib. Within to minutes I have sweat stains on my favorite green Ralph Lauren novelty tee. I have shorts and a t-shirt on with my SB Dunks to match, but thats beside that it's hotter then two squirrels fighting over one nut outside. That's just a part of my weekend, it's apparently going to be Africa in the summer time for over the next four days. My weekend consisted of a non-fulfilling benefit gig (Shout out to Topaz Jones), don't get me wrong but for me, it wasn't going that great, I mean we (Manuel, Topaz, and I) didn't even have to preform. Topaz just spun for an hour (And on that note he uses Electronic Turntables...CHEATER). A really weird out of body experience friday night "Open Crib Party", shameless peer pressuring thank god me and my brother Zane kept out of trouble. Yet I digress, I was supposed to go to the African American parade on Saturday, but due to a couple of phone conversations and risk of stepping outside and sweating within two steps outside. Matt went, I met up with him later that day. Spent the night, started on some tracks, started this blog, and now here I am. Sunday afternoon shirtless, getting ready to watch Kobe (A definite "No-Homo), realizing "Summer is HERE". I have basketball camp(Props to Lebron) in Akron, OH coming up at the end of the month and next week I have FINALS
    Fuck
    I
    Never
    Actually
    Learned
    Shit

    But ergo to the point, mama ain't raised no fool, I'll live and the thought bubble grows.

    Staying Cool in the name of slapping fools
    The Thought Bubble Keeps Growing
    THELONIOUS

    No comments: