Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.08.2008

    Hello My Name Is...



    Let Me Justify My KAWS
    This is the one the probably has his name taken
    Malcolm "Thelonious" Martin
    This is my first post and I find this very important to tell you who I am
    I am from Chicago, Ill-noise
    I live in Montclair, NJ a.k.a the suburbs
    I am an inspiring producer, I work with my man (no homo) Matt
    On that note shout out to the HypeKillaz blog
    I ball for fun, but I put in the hard work
    I am a "broke" sneakerhead 
    Just trying to find a hustle to buy my SB Dunks
    I am a bred Lo' Head, thanks to mom and pops that had me in the Polo rugbies with the Jordan 13's

    This blog is for all the nerds who bump Lupe mixtapes washing dishes
    Looking at what shoes that drop next fall(while it is August)
    All the ballers, that are pissed after the game(that you dominated)
    Because dude scoffed your Jordan 16's
    Kids working in your mom's living room
    Listening to J-Dilla, Just Blaze, and Dj Premier for ideas
    Writing verses to your favorite song, that you could never find on the radio

    Right now in the world
    Gas is at crack price high
    The summer is here(get the lemonade)
    Kaws and Supreme's spring lineup look sick
    The SB releases for June were kinda of weak, but July and August look to hold heat
    Kobe vs. The Celtics, it seems like the 80's except no Shogun Shonuff
    Go Barack Obama, a few more months to go till the real deal
    Wale mixtape is ridiculous props to 10 Deep

    Props to United Streets of America
    Montclair, NJ
    Chicago, Ill-Noise South Side
    MHS
    Voice Of Reason
    Method Productions

    Peace and Keep Thinking
    Welcome To The Thought Bubble

    No comments: