Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.16.2008

    mmhm

    Well I produce and 
    I've been working with some kids in Montclair
    I've been working for a month
    And now one of my favorite things to do is to search for samples
    Then shape them a complete opposite of what you've heard before
    Personally my view on sampling is paying homage
    Not stealing
    I'll let you in on some songs I've been working on
    And side note
    There will be no download
    Look these artists up the research is worth it
    So...
    Keith Mansfeild- Junior JetSet
    Breakwater-Release The Beast
    Ramsey Lewis- Les Fleurs
    Bobby Womack- Womans gotta have it
    William Bell- I forgot to be your lover
    Quincy Jones- Summer in the City

    The Thought Bubble Pays Homage

    No comments: