Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.12.2008

    My view

    On fashion
    It Is basically do you
    Me personally I fiend for retro Ralph Lauren Tees and Nike SB Dunks
    Yet I when it comes to sneakers, yes I look to a certain brand (Nike) even a certain model (SB Dunk Hi or Low)
    But I've found my self in love with Adidas Shelltoes, Supra SkyTops, and Creative Recreations
    Tee-Shirt brands are simple, whatever is cool (To me, not Hypebeast)
    Ralph Lauren I prefer, it's just embedded in me like it's my HTML code or something
    I grew up in Ralph Lauren Rugby's and Jordan's
    When it comes to jeans, high quality denim is a must
    Jeans that fit are necessary
    The whole "jeans so baggy, it looks like a open invitation to a gay dude"
    Is not cool
    Now don't go out and get "Manty Hose"
    And be careful with the colors
    People can tell when you're trying to be different
    Sneaks must turn heads
    Exclusiveness may help
    But Hype can kill
    Truthfully get what ever appeals to you
    I hate kids who are like
    Yo I got these kicks off e-bay for like 300 dollars
    But if you were a smart sneaker head you would've done your research and known when they came out for like 80-100
    And by all means don't get fakes
    People will know if you have on kicks that are 1 of 25
    And you go to a public school
    Now don't get me wrong
    There is rich and there is
    I live in the hills and my school goes to private school
    Now for accessories
    I have my eye on g-shock watches
    Especially the white classic joint
    The whole Kanye-Esque scarf is cool
    But only certain kids can get away with it
    Not that Juelz Santana
    Bullshit with your scarf on your head
    Looking like an old lady who just got their hair done
    Any ways
    Fitteds are cool but a must for those who wanna step up their game
    Is def snap backs
    Fitted Hawaii is a def look up
    And if you can find them
    Hockey team fitteds and not in some crazy color either

    And that is how I feel on fashion

    Do you
    Shouts out to my Mom and Dad
    I wouldn't be so fresh without them

    The Thought Bubble Styles on the Side

    No comments: