Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.12.2008

    My People

    My friends get me by
    My brothers
    Matt (HypeKillaz)
    Zane (Dude is my twin)
    Dallas (The Future of the NBA)
    Nyann ( Partner in Crime)
    Jared ( The ying to my yang... NO HOMO)

    Then of course there are others
    You guys help me get by
    Those guys aren't my biological brothers
    But without any family in NJ ( I'm from Chicago)
    It helps to be close to a tight knit group of friends

    i've also come into a couple more friends this school year
    Being a freshman meeting new people has inspired me
    Even some more lady friends
    Which to a male is important
    Not even on a girlfriend level but
    Females that are like your sisters
    Anya (Same last name, and I got your brownies for your birthday)
    Tyler ( It started with your pops being my mentor, now you my sis)

    And now that I look at it
    I have a good group of friends
    Thanks guys

    The Thought Bubble feels Loved

    No comments: