Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.15.2008

    Sunday Afternoon (Time For Change)

    It is Sunday June 15, 2008
    Another regular weekend concluded
    Yet I feel as though change has been a regular within these last 3 days
    For one it has finally cleared up and my mom was able to put our Barrack Obama magnet on the car
    (Message)
    I've had a mustache for the last like three years
    For some strange reason I've been hairy ever since puberty hit me like a ton of bricks
    Yet this weekend,
    I shaved it off, then got a haircut to match it
    I looked like a new man
    (Change = Message)
    Things are changing around me and I feel as though
    I am riding the tide
    Changes with physical and mental
    Not much will stop me at this moment
    Truthfully, I can not help to see what happens next
    I have low expectations on my physical change
    Yet mentally I think it could pay tenfold

    Change is good
    Most importantly to change and improve things mentally rather then physically is great
    It takes courage to change

    The Thought Bubble has no 'stache

    No comments: