Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.27.2008

    Rainy Friday

    Okay what did I do today
    Went and got a key made
    Rode my bike around
    Did some pushups in fear of not impressing my father
    (I'm about to do some more)
    I'm back
    My lil sis just got back
    She stays out of my hair
    By staying with my Auntie Jo
    Who isn't really my aunt but really she is
    I grew up at the church two doors away
    My grandmother who is now out of town at the moment
    Is an Evangelist/ Minister
    She is a minister at the Cook County Women's Jail
    My dad's nickname for her is "Jesus"
    And trust me it fits
    And at the church I would go the childrens church downstairs
    And having close ties to the church I became like family to those who preached and worked there
    I digress
    I'm about to chill with my cousin Terrance
    Really I'm found my self just passing time so...
    Hit me up 
    If I'm not playing ball I'm bored as hell
    Hit me up on my "aim"
    The brain's screen name is: "Thelonious1up"
    The 1up is a Mario reference
    Of course I love old video games
    I was playing genesis when I was like 3
    My uncles who are in their early twenties
    Were video game playing teenagers when I was young
    So I took the benefits of being around 80's babies
    Heck I get my sb dunk addiction from my uncle Wesley
    Any way before boredom over takes this post
    I bid you ado

    The Brain is BORED

    No comments: