Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    6.28.2008

    Aight

    I took the youngins to the park
    Sebastian was running around
    Sydney was climbing on the monkey bars
    All the Martins' were in full effect
    No 80's reference
    But my lil homey back in Jerz is growing a hi-top fade
    Damn Dallas
    So back to today
    My grandma just got back from a gospel conference in Birmingham, AL
    She was on t.v. and everything
    I told you before Grandma Ruth aka Jesus is the real deal
    Right now I'm bumping Cool Kids
    The youngins are acting a fool
    Been really mad at this whole no Daily Dose thing
    Because The July Release for Nike SB look dope
    Look out for the Buzz Lightyear Backpack
    And there have been somethings that have caught my eye
    As far as fashion goes this whole Luis Vutton x Comme des Garcons 
    Looks to be really amazing from what I hear 
    Exactly from what I just hear it should be dope
    Alife and Reebok have both been active
    Look out for the "Monopoly" pack
    It should have you wanting have money like you're in a game of Monopoly
    That should conclude it nothing else on my mind
    Aight people one up people
    Mario in the building

    The Brain played Street Fight Today...HADOKEN!!!!!!

    No comments: