Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.16.2008

    All in a days work

    The Cool Outrageous Lovers Of Uniquely Raw Style
    Are at it again
    Mr. Bentley showcases his unique skills
    Kanye with some acting skills and some singing
    Andre does as he always does and drops a great verse
    Sa-Ra supplies the beat
    I listened and watched the video and just had to post it

    Aside from that
    Geno had a game today (basketball... what else fool!?!)
    My dad drove us down there
    Geno didn't play too well
    And of course my pops let him hear it
    But Geno and I need that torch under our backsides
    Right now he's taking his anger out by playing Ghost Recon
    I'm blogging and reading this book I found in my dad's car
    It is titled "Nigger, The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word" by Randall Kennedey
    Only into the first 40 pages but I'll tell you more when I finish it
    Other then that I'm on chill mode
    I need to play some more basketball
    Played in my cuzzo's backyard the other day
    But I feel like the cookie monster I need more
    I got some BIG plans when I get back to Jerz
    I know its a re-appearing topic
    But I get back August 6th
    I'm already talking about hanging out with my peeps on the 7th
    I'm still up in the air about playing football
    I'd rather play ball everyday from August till tryouts
    I'm really feeling the idea of Miami for my birthday
    Then for my birthday
    I'll surprise everyone for wanting this MPD24 and not some sneakers
    I'd rather hustle beats and then go to Flight Club (greene st. more then naussau)
    Cop some blazers off CCS and cop my EIRE'S
    Even though Wesley got his pair
    My mom did scoff them
    So on a high note like Mariah Carey high note
    I bid you ado

    The Brain is within weeks I can make real magic happen

    No comments: