Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.07.2008

    Laughing and Playing

    Today was pretty good
    Especially when it's cloudy all day
    It looked like you could poke a cloud and it will start raining
    I dropped Sydney off at camp
    Came back there later
    And met up with some old friends 
    I haven't seen in a while
    Saw some kids so young I've been going to the church longer then they've been born
    I digress
    I got Sydney back and Sebastian
    I'm in a good mood
    I picked up a basketball for the first time in like a week
    I still got the handle
    That's beside the point
    I got out the house and had a good time
    Now only if I can master the bus system in Chicago
    I would be able to visit my mom's side of the family
    I want to but...
    I don't know the buses
    It's okay I'll learn
    So I bid you ado
    Not much to report on a cloudy day
    I'll fill you in if in anything happen
    So stay in the crevices

    The Brain is satisfied with a cloudy day

    No comments: