Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.31.2008

    Lazy Thursday

    Basically I lounged today
    I was trying to head out with my Auntie Angie
    But I was broke and stuck at home
    So I'm trying to figure out how to get out to them
    We are supposed to go to the water park tomorrow
    Also my kicks come in tomorrow
    I just checked my tracking number
    They actually arrived at the Fed Ex location today
    So tomorrow morning
    While watching team USA doo-doo on Lithuania 
    And trying to formulate a plan to get out there
    I'll be expecting my doorbell to ring
    But as we are here in the now I got a dope video for you guys
    I know it's been a while since I've dropped a classic for you guys 
    But here you go 
    I love De La Soul
    And seeing them in concert only solidified it
    But expect some more vids from them in the future
    Especially if I'm doing this theme of great rap
    And I know this vid isn't that old but
    Songs like this are everlasting
    I bid you ado 

    The Brain got it from you

    No comments: