Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.01.2008

    Smurfs, Space Tigers, Say What!?!?!

    Today I didn't do much
    I still don't feel comfortable with Chicago Public Transportation
    I mean with at least with trying to be on time
    So that eliminated those plans
    But to brighten up my mood later on in the day
    Right after I give Sydney her bike to play
    At about 3:00 pm
    The doorbell rings
    My ears pick up quickly
    The tv is on but I don't hear it
    All I hear at the door is
    "FedEx"
    I run to the door so fast
    That Uncle Rodney couldn't even get the door
    And he was upstairs
    I shuffle with my keys open the door
    I was like 
    "Thanks, man I've been waiting on these kicks, thanks man."
    The FedEx dude didn't even really respond, he was just like "Yeah"
    I signed and ran into the house
    I grabbed my keys and shredded the tape
    Opened the shoe boxes and smelled the shoes
    Then I ran downstairs
    Ran a couple of legit checks
    Props to Nikeskateboarding.org
    No worries shoetrends.com is legit
    I suggest you use it
    But I changed both laces
    I wasn't digging the neon green laces in my Space Tigers
    And my Smurfs came wtih these alternate ice blue laces/
    So I changed both
    My dad texted me
    He said he's on his way with Sebastian
    It's going to be the three of us this weekend
    I'm really excited
    Right now he's sleep
    He's been clinging to me lately
    I love my brother
    It was funny how he caught the itis
    He had some spaghetti 
    Then was laying his head on my shoulder when I picked him up
    I chilled watched tv and he was slowly becoming more sleepy
    Then he was like 
    "Night, night!"
    I gave him the cover and laid him down on the couch
    He played around about then
    I turn my head then look back dude is out cold 
    So now I'm bored
    Love On Wax will be on hold until I get back to Montclair
    Which is like what 5 days
    Yall can wait
    Hit me with some ideas if you want
    You may see some of your ideas transformed into Love On Wax
    The suggestion box is open
    I bid you ado

    The Brain got NEW KICKS

    No comments: