Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.03.2008

    Man oh Man!!!!!!

    The end of my vacation
    I took my little brother to church today
    He was standing up clapping and praising
    As we left church his mom pulled 
    So I was a little mad
    I miss dude already
    But his mom offered to take us out for dinner Tuesday
    So I get to see my little buddy one more time before I head back to Jersey
    I'm really souped
    I got alot of things lined up for when I get back to Jersey
    Support ya boy
    I'm performing with my main man
    Topaz Jones
    At the Hip Hop Is Back concert in Montclair
    Friday August 8th, 2008
    At the Montclair High School Amphitheatre
    From 7pm-10pm
    Show some love for everyone
    And in the mood of hip-hop I have a couple great vids for you guys
    There really isn't an introduction for that needed
    And

    Some classics for you guys
    But on that note I bid you ado
    Just letting you guys know there are some great things in our future
    Shout outs to Topaz and the whole Hypekillaz crew

    The Brain checks his scenario, then smacks flava in ya ear

    No comments: