Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.10.2008

    Okay People

    If you've talked to me
    You know I'm under the weather
    In the summer non-the-less
    So basically I feel like crap
    But I've taken my mental meds
    Aside from drinking tea
    Eating soup
    I listen to music
    Like I said music is my life
    And is my antidote when I'm down
    I've changed the playlist for the page
    If you haven't noticed
    It's a little "old"
    But as a producer
    That does sample
    I find that people like me are more fined tuned
    With older music
    Because we reach back for our inspirations
    Now hopefully soon
    I'll be sampling at full strength when I get the Akai MPD24
    That has keeping my hopes up in the past couple days
    Because like I said music is my meds
    And I'm feeling better already
    The blog has been in full affect in the last days
    Aside from taking care of my siblings 
    I haven't found much to do
    Aside from update the blog
    And become the summer nerd I am
    So I'm chilling
    Blowing my nose constantly
    Bumping The Delfonics and Quincy Jones
    And they say I'm an old soul

    The Brain is rocking it old school

    No comments: