Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.11.2008

    Today was cool...Like the other side of the pillow

    Today I got to chill with one of my favorite family members
    My auntie Maria
    Not many people have aunts in their early twenties
    Yet I have the rarity
    She scooped me up around 12
    We chilled around for a second
    Trying to organize the plans for today
    We ended up going to Portillo's for lunch
    A 50's type diner
    You know burgers, milkshakes, etc
    I was wilding out because as you know
    Last time I was in the mood for burgers and milkshakes
    My bike broke
    So I got a double cheese burger, large fries, and a large vanilla milkshake
    Also known as the stroke/heart attack meal
    Then we went to this arcade joint
    Kind of like a Funplex for all my readers back in Montclair
    The place was called Hollywood Park
    Full on arcade for all ages
    Their go-karts will be in later this summer
    And the mini golf course
    It was cool
    I played NBA Showtime
    And the basketball game, where you shoot and the rim is moving back and forth
    Sorry for my lack of a better words but I'm a lil on the energetic side 
    Now I'm back at my grandma's 
    I'll be heading back out with my auntie another day for a game night
    Can you say monopoly
    Or do I hear someone say spades
    Which is the one card game I'm comfortable with
    And when I say comfortable I mean a lazy boy, while video vixens fan you with tropical leaves
    I'm finally shaking this cold
    I just downed some tea before I started this post, with lemon and honey might I add
    My dad just brought home some 25 lb weights 
    So I'm gonna try to get my muscle on
    Just dropped 50 pushups in between topics within the blog
    Yet I digress
    Things are starting to look good this summer
    Things are on the up and up
    And it took me getting a cold to put a fork in my butt
    So my head is high and my sb's are on the ground
    So I bid you ado


    The Brain is looking around the corner... carefully

    No comments: