Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.06.2008

    Sorry, But Um...

    Yesterday was amazing
    SO amazing I couldn't post up like a lamp
    I'll start off with being able to see family
    My dad dropped me of at my grandfathers house (gramps on my mom's side)
    There I got to meet his mother, she even fixed breakfast for me
    Can you say plantains and eggs with toast
    We then proceeded to my cousins birthday party at where else
    CHUCK E CHEESE
    Gosh I hate giant rats but I had my fair share of birthday parties there
    My cousin Bryce turned two
    His mom is my auntie
    So he's my first cousin
    Not that your cousin's cousin type stuff
    After shooting little hoops for like two hours
    And winning like 200 tickets
    We proceeded to something big in Chicago around this time of year
    "The Festival of Life"
    Translation: a African/Caribbean festival, full of great food, people, and music
    Can you say ox tails with red beans and rice, while sitting and watching a live concert
    Next two like 4 generations of family
    It was a wonderful night 
    SO well when I got in
    I dove for the bed
    Made a phone call
    And was OUT
    Like Manny Ramirez trying to score from first on a double
    So I will hit you guys up later for another post keep reading
    Keep going
    Drop a comment if you want
    Let me know what you think
    Or what topics I should write about
    I bid you ado

    The Brain HATES GIANT RATS

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Write about how music makes you feel && old skool love songs