Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.17.2008

    The Way A Sneakerhead Thinks

    I'm a rapper removed
    Yet I love writing so
    That I write always
    Hence the blog
    So I"m sitting here watching American Pie
    Which has no input or inspiration
    For what I'm about to write

    My thoughts are the insole
    My daydreams are the laces
    My plans to scheme are the colors putting frowns on faces
    My ego is the tongue, it's puffed up a little bit
    My self value and respect is the price tag, you should considerate
    My skin is the outsole, it keeps me off the ground
    My build is high-top
    My original frame was built to ball
    My frame now is to skate or fall
    My only way to reach people is a cell phone in Singapore
    My toe-box is tough so it can take more
    My exterior is elegant and tough
    My inside is luxurious
    My eyes are chrome eyelets
    My availability is limited to one pair
    My only feelings towards others is...
    KISS MY AIR

    No comments: