Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.30.2008

    What You've Missed

    I just really had the time I wanted to put into the blog lately
    The other day I went bowling with my uncle
    Well that was Monday
    Wesley, his friend Darrel, my auntie J. Ash, and a list of others went bowling
    It seems as though I should bowl more
    I'm actually not bad
    Funny part about that is that Wesley said I'd never beat him in ANYTHING
    With that he also said as long as we were living
    Guess what?
    I beat him that night
    Yeah he was practicing on his curve and trying some things
    But I won point blank period
    All in all a really fun night in was great to hang with the fam and friends
    Yesterday I went hooping with Geno at the church
    He also brought Halo over and we've been playing ever since
    I even played co-op with my dad
    Then we watched Wanted, he had the Screening Edition Bootleg
    The movie was actually dope
    It had dope visuals that was really intense and a great plot twist
    If you haven't seen it I actually recommend it
    Now unto our Love on Wax situation 
    I'm actually going to write the next scene after this
    I've got some surprises for you devout readers
    I just got the shipping number for my kicks
    They should be here by tomorrow or Friday
    I can't wait then I go school shopping the following Monday
    Then leave BACK to Jersey that Wednesday
    Right now Geno has came back for more Halo
    I'm trying to see what's good for today
    I'm going to the water park Friday
    I get to see my Auntie Angie and my cousin Brice
    It's weird that my summer vacation is ending so soon
    But I got to get back to work in Montclair
    My music
    And I really miss Saturday mornings at the YMCA
    So when I get back it'll be like work
    Lots of it
    But I'll be at it
    So really if you need beats or production for a skate vid or something of that matter
    I'll be on my grizzly
    Go ahead contact me in advance
    Hit me up people 
    So till then I bid you ado

    The Brain has some work to do

    No comments: