Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    8.05.2008

    Okay People

    As of now
    I have like a day left technically
    I mean I have to pack
    And convince granny to let me get another luggage
    Or borrow one of hers
    Because I cleaned up earlier
    We hit the prime outlet out in Waukegan
    Ralph Lauren store
    Nike Factory store
    Guess Jeans store
    Thats what I hit up
    I'm breaking in these new jeans now
    Yall see me when I get back
    But ummm....
    If you haven't noticed
    I've altered the page
    I mean I'm in a good mood
    I needed a changed
    I know I have a devout group of readers
    But I'm trying to expand
    Let me know what you guys would like on the blog
    Hit me up
    I am the people
    I speak through yall
    I'll interview you for the story
    And I won't do you how they do Kanye in the mags
    But I'm serious e-mail me for my info so we can set it up
    I get back wednesday so lets get it
    My e-mail is
    djwonderboi@yahoo.com
    Holla

    The Brain is trying for bigger and better things

    No comments: