Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.22.2008

    200 POSTS YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!









    For those that have been devote followers
    Thank you
    Truly
    I probably wouldn't post as much if I knew not that many read
    Yet I often get someone who reads the blog and they get to know me through the blog
    For the new readers who haven't been here from the jump
    Thank you
    Truly
    For someone who is even reading this blog for the first time 
    THANK YOU
    I mean what would captivate this post then some dope tee shirts and sneakers
    Plus some hip hop
    Also known as me in a nutshell
    A lot of a little has been going on 
    Yet with the news from Mr. Frye on the recording club
    I'm souped beyond reason
    Actually really content and happy at the same time
    I'm bumping some Illmatic and De La Soul right now and my head is clear like a sunny day
    I mean it's gotten to the point i can't function without good music
    I heard something bad and my ears get all tingly 
    Like if Common's The Sixth Sense produced by DJ Premier, my soul warms 
    Enough of me I need some music on the blog and some sneakers
    New Luda and Wayne- Last of A Dying Breed
    Okay thanks to the BET Hip Hop Awards the only thing good was N*E*R*D and The Cyphers
    The performances from the Award Show are BET ON BLAST

    Now the freshness at the top of you screen has some type of description

    First two pics are of course the work of RoyalFam SBTG the Jackal and Hyde Nike Dunk Dead Generals Collection

    The Boston Celtics and something else to having rings, these Adidas Shelltoes captivate their winning ways with gold and a hint of green
    info via CRKDTNGS

    They may have released a while ago, yet that was only in Paris, now they are coming to America just like Prince Hakeem, the Busy P collabo on the Nike AF1
    They will be available at both Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer in NYC and NSW at The Montalban in Los Angeles

    The incredible minds at Fitted Hawaii drop another dope pack, including a tee-shirt and fitted hats of course
    Go and cop at FITTED HAWAII

    And the rest of the freshness out of the doctors office, belongs to Caviar Cartel with a preview of their Fall/Winter 2008 Collection. As you can see they play well with different textures, not just dope prints on shirts. I'm really feeling this stuff, just to let you know.
    The website will be up soon here is a teaser

    And I wonder what the video will be...

    No comments: