Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.20.2008

    Oh Wow, Almost 200 Posts




    Well this is 199...
    I think
    But the blog is creeping up on the
    Double Century mark
    I'll put a little bit of everything in this post for everyone
    Well first off in the world of Thelonious
    The recording club kicks off this week
    Officially Thursday
    You'll see flyers up next week
    Ummm....
    I think i won't be single for long
    There is someone I'm talking to that I'd want to settle down with 
    That's my "love life"
    Open gym for basketball is on Wednesdays and Fridays
    Malcolm will be there
    I mean I love playing basketball, but I love music more
    Speaking of music, and production
    Here is what I'll probably doing in the future 
    (Isn't that a great segway, away from my personal life)


    Damu The Fudgemunk Live in NYC's Madison Square Park from j. nota on Vimeo.
    New Music FAMO
    On a light note, you've heard me say that in public
    That is if you've been lurking in on my convo (LOL)
    Urban Dictionary that if you don't understand me saying FAMO, famo
    New 9th Wonder x Little Brother
    New Statik Selektah feat Bun B. and Cory Mo
    That's new music if you didn't know
    Stussy Cooking up something "Diabolical", Halloween themed gear coming soon
    A Bathing Ape Metallic BapeSta'88 Pack
    Some Weather Proof AF1's in a dope winter color way
    available at PROPER
    Sometimes we feel stressed out
    I got the remedy

    No comments: