Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.01.2008

    Daily Dose (Just Window Shop)










    I'm going to try to do this
    My WiFi on my laptop is acting 
    RIDICULOUS
    Like it just went out
    Then it'll come back in
    But 
    ANYWHOOOO....
    I'll hit y'all with a daily dose
    Just what I've seen around
    What I thought is fresh
    But yet again I have great taste
    Oh And find the links for yourself
    Well at least for today
    Lets call This
    Window Shopping Wednesdays
    And no video
    But you need to hear this

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    you do not have excellent taste. you have the same taste as every pseudo intellectual "urban" teen than reads hypebeast. You don't know anything about fashion and you are ridiculously late to this trend.

    Thelonious Martin said...

    oh so you copy and paste as well
    but don't have the nerve to say it to my face
    anywho
    well
    I'm a Lo Head we don't give a fuck
    I'm not a back packker that reads hypebeast
    I'm a Lo Head and a Sneakerhead get it right fam