Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    10.01.2008

    What it Do

    As I sit here posting this
    I wonder
    My mind races
    With the election coming up
    Music being what it is for me
    Like you guys don't understand
    I am my music
    My music is me
    Like just the past couple of weeks have been topsy turvy though
    People coming and going as they please
    And it just seems like things are moving to fast 
    I guess after a couple of days I will just 
    SLOW DOWN
    I have been moving away from what I used to
    I need to integrate the old with the new 
    I'm not at a cross roads but the gps system says their is a fork in the road about a couple
    Of miles ahead
    I just wanted to let you guys know how I feel
    Even with not posting every day

    No comments: