Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    12.20.2008

    What's Happening With The Kid

    Alright
    There are no sneakers being posted
    This ain't a post of new sneakers
    This is what is going through the brain of
    Malcolm Thelonious Martin
    Right now
    I'm chilling with my brother Matt
    aka Coco Butta
    (Shout outs to Hypekillaz)
    I have a basketball game tomorrow
    Newark is going down
    I should be catching z's right now
    But i can't really
    I'm thinking way too much
    Like seriously
    I've been over analyzing things waaaaaaaaaaaay to much
    Like in all seriousness 
    Now a days if something happens
    In any extent to a degree
    I completely over analyze it
    I mean I personally think it's a doubt problem
    But then I doubt myself that it's a doubt thing
    I mean, I'm producing on this mixtape that's gonna shut down rap in MTC
    I play and start on JV basketball at MHS
    I'm not a bad student
    And I think some girls like me
    (But that's a whole different post, girls befuddle me)
    Sincerely I don't know what to do sometimes
    Like I chilled with a girl I've been talking to today
    She was mad chill, nothing physical, just chilling watching The Strangers
    That shit is hella scary
    But anywho I'm running out of things to say on this topic but I got one more thing
    Hit yall up in a second

    No comments: