Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.27.2008

    As For My Day

    REALLY GREAT
    Ever take your brother and sister to the park
    And just watch them play
    Today was pretty chill
    Sebastian napped his socks off today
    Sydney maintained a pretty chill mode today as well
    Aside from her sneaking junk food while 
    I'm trying to imply this healthy foods instead of junk foods
    You know the normal big brother stuff
    After Sebastian's nap we went to the park
    Sydney on her bike
    Just removed from her training wheels
    Sebastian on his tricycle which he is oddly attached to
    It's actually weird because Sebastian is attached to things and if you try to take it away
    In comes the water works
    Or basically if he doesn't get his way
    He's two so I give him a break... for now
    The park was good
    Two and a half hours of them running around
    Sebastian and I playing catch
    Sydney mastering her bike
    Me enjoying them having fun
    Today has worked well
    I bid you ado

    The Brain is just a Saturday in the park

    No comments: