Thelonious Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    7.24.2008

    Haven't Been Personal in a While




    Alright I haven't been candid about my personal life as of late
    I mean my personal best friends haven't been around 
    I got Sydney AND Sebastian back
    Now I'm at truly happy
    Got Syd aka Suga Bear
    And Bassy aka Bassy Boy
    Yesterday I helped Sydney take off her training wheels
    She was riding around and I took her to the park
    After that we came home and I helped her with her school work
    She has packets to complete before school starts
    So I'm Mr. Tutor... again
    Helping Syd out is something I do that doesn't feel like I'm obligated as a brother
    But as something I do, to give her opportunities I wouldn't have
    As for Sebastian
    He's two
    But that guy can already, run, catch, jump
    Yet truthfully the most important thing I'm teaching him is to count
    He will repeat just about anything you could say
    So as he runs up and down the stairs (his favorite thing to do to tire whoever is watching him)
    I count the stairs aloud and by now he knows the drill
    He's going up and down the stairs
    All you hear is 
    "One, two, three, four, ..."
    He can count to thirteen
    I'm proud we can do better and we will
    I have 13 (counting today) days left in Chicago
    I'm making the most of it as a friend told me
    Going bowling with Wesley next monday
    If yall didn't know Wesley is my uncle (mom's brother)
    He's the reason I cop SB's 
    He's like my big brother role model
    Both my uncle's
    Wesley and Jamal
    So blame him for my addiction
    Scary thing is I look just like him
    Had my favorite meal tonight
    Oxtails with rice
    I'll put Love on Wax on ice for the moment
    I got my brother and sister so I'll be busy
    And I'm happy about it
    So like we tell Sebastian
    Night Night
    I bid the older folk ado

    The Brain's big brother is my mom's brother and her son plays big brother

    No comments: